I have already started Christmas shopping, am looking forward to decorating this week and even listened to Christmas music in the car. WOW! I normally am the "have to wait for Thanksgiving" girl.
In fact, I LOVE Thanksgiving, because other than cooking and traveling, there is no stress and you can relax with family. Unlike Christmas, where there can be stress related to "did I get the right gift", "will they like it", "what if I don't like my gift", etc.
Now, I shouldn't be that shocked since I am sort of a planner/type A person. And since I am out of town this weekend, leaving Tues for Thanksgiving in OH and then leaving from there for the Netherlands until the following Sunday, NOW is really the time to decorate and get ready.
So, what about you....are you already in the holiday mood?
(I've also been doing a little Jessi shopping too....all good deals, but I really shouldn't be shopping. I think its a little therapy for me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment