Monday, November 2

Birthday Loot

So my birthday was 3 weeks ago, but it has been crazy busy around here, so I wanted to share with you my birthday "loot"!

First picture is of me with my birthday "cake." Its actually a fruit tart from Harry's (Whole Foods) YUM - I am not a traditional cake type of person and this was perfect! Hubby picked it up for me and we enjoyed after dinner at Craft (review and menu coming). Also somewhat showcased here is one of my birthday gifts, tissue tshirt from JCrew. I got this from my SMIL and FIL. LOVE IT!! (don't mind the cleavage shot....that's how they all were since hubby was taking picture while sitting on the floor.)

Another picture of James and me at dinner. Again showcasing the JCrew shirt.

My SMIL and FIL also got me these black pencil jeans. They are super cute, now I just have to figure out how to style them....any ideas? I'm thinking they go with flats, my black riding boots, but not really heels? Also, the stitching on them is a brownish color, so I think they would look good with chestnut riding boots or Uggs....hmmm, sounds like a Christmas wish list item!


In addition to U2 tickets (OMG one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Great seats, music went on for 2+ hours! No pictures though....bummer) Hubby bought me a black purse. Its from BR, similar to below. I love it and its perfect to hold tons of stuff. I used while travelling last week and its great for the plane! Holds all the essentials, plus a water, book and magazine!
In addition, I got several gift cards. I scored some things at BR, but will post separately.

Overall my birthday was AWESOME! and I am so happy to have spent it with so many special people in my life! Thanks everyone......30 isn't so bad after all.....

2 comments:

AEOT said...

What a great birthday! I love that pic of you with the cake- super duper cute :)

Lavin said...

Glad you had such a great birthday, the fruit tart sounds yummy!!