Friday, November 6

I got tagged....

I got tagged by E at Some Like it Hot and just now am getting around to answering.....Sorry for the delay...I think most of you have done this, so I am not tagging anyone.

The rules: answer each question below with one word, then tag six friends to receive the Award!

1. Where is your cell phone- purse
2. Your hair- bad cut
3. Your mother- stressed
4. Your father- quiet
5. Your favorite food- pasta
6. Your dream last night- weird
7. Your favorite drink- vodkasoda
8. Your dream/goal- fulfillment
9. What room are you in- kitchen
10. Your hobby- tennis
11. Your fear- drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years- idontknow
13. Where were you last night- home
14. Something that you aren’t- loud
15. Muffins- cinnamon
16. With list item- cartier
17. Where did you grow up- ohio
18. Last thing you did- costco
19. What are you wearing- casual
20. Your TV- solving cases
21. Your pets- Barley
22. Friends- Awesome
23. Your life- crazy
24. Your mood- overwhelmed
25. Missing someone- family
26. Vehicle- Acura
27. Something you’re not wearing- earrings
28. Favorite store- Nordstrom
29. Favorite color- pink
30. Last time you laughed- notsure
31. Last time you cried- october
32. Your best friend- multiple
33. One place that I go to over and over- grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly- husband
35. Favorite place to eat- toomany

ENJOY!

No comments: