Friday, December 2

Miss Me?

Most of you probably didn't notice I was gone.  But I was informed at Thanksgiving (spent in Ohio with my family) by my grandmother that she "checks the blog everyday."  Um, yea, I think she's looking for updates on sweet great grandson.  And who am I to deny her that.  So, I will make the month of December JW month, after all it is his birth month and we have a big birthday coming up.  (we're starting a day late.  Late is better than never, right??)  Every day this month I will post something about JW - recent pics, monthly update catch ups (I think the last one I did was month 4 - I'm a little behind), and just whatever it is he does to put a smile on our faces.  So to start off.....Here's one from our Thanksgiving trip.  I'll be sure to post more!!

Yes, I know it's blurry.  JW was showing the Buckeye love while in Buckeye country.  Unfortunately his love was not enough for them to beat Michigan the next day.

2 comments:

AEOT said...

Why, yes, I did! You should not put your darling baby in such atrocious clothes :) It was an awesome game, and while Spence was sick all weekend and I felt horrid for him, I was glad that all he wanted to do was cuddle because we were able to enjoy the game completely with him snuggling on our laps!!

Hope you had a great time in OH!!

Mrs.W said...

I am doing the same thing this month!! a Post every day! Can you even believe our babies are about to be ONE?! Insane!! Glad you are back and definitely glad to be getting a post every day about this cute little man of yours! =)