JW was baptized on June 12 (i'm a little behind). We were very excited to have all of his grandparents, aunts and uncles, god parents and even a great grandparent in town for the occasion. It was a packed weekend, but full of fun times and great memories. (Mommy was a little under the weather with poison ivy and mastitis, but she made it through. Yes it was hot. And this was not the outfit I intended to wear, but I had to cover the epic amounts of poison ivy on my arms)

 |
| The God Parents (minus one Auntie D) |
 |
| Auntie Em, JW and Mommy. |
 |
| The baptism gown is vintage and was worn by my nephew as well. Hopefully all the grandbabies will be baptized in it. |
 |
| James' family pic |
 |
| Baptism party outfit! He looked adorable. And I just love that little tongue sticking out! |
 |
| I think Grandpa loves the little guy!! |
 |
| GG Mac |
 |
| My family photo - a little crazy but the best one from the day. |
1 comment:
It's amazing how quickly they grow! Look how little he was. So cute.
Post a Comment