Friday, July 8

Miss Me?

(thought maybe my 5 regular readers might miss me?!?)

Bullet updates as life is busy right now

- I spent a weekend with some of my favorite DGs.....so happy to see you and look forward to working together!
- We took JW to the beach for the first time!  (Daddy had a conference so we tagged along.  Yes - this work from home gig has its advantages)
- Spent the 4th weekend celebrating birthdays with close friends in Asheville - much fun!
- Little man has hand, foot and mouth.  The last couple nights have been a challenge.
- A good night sleep has not been had for awhile.  We shared a room with Wheeler in a pack n play for 6/8 nights.  We've shared our room with him for the past 4 nights (see bullet above).
- We're taking a trip to Ireland and Scotland.  Hoping to meet my first blogger IRL! 
- Work is picking up and everything is due end of the fiscal year - Sept 30 - YIKES!
- Planning a trip to OHIO to visit the family!  My grandmas, sister, aunts, cousins will watch JW while I work.
- We're planning our 5th anniversary trip for next year....Tahiti anyone?!?!?!?
- I've been a slacker lately.  Remember my goals from May?  I haven't told you what I did or didn't do, and I definitely haven't set any for June or July.  Time is slipping away and I feel like I am only doing enough to get by.
- I have a running list of blog posts but no time to write.
- Did any of you watch The Voice on NBC?  Javier was our pick from the start - great voice!
- We've been watching a lot of Netflix lately (since all our regular shows are on summer break).  Though I don't remember all the movies we've watched.  I know The Fighter was one.  And Morning Glory.  The others have slipped my mind.  We have The Kings Speech to watch when we find time (or when I think I won't fall asleep watching)
- My basil is growing like crazy!  It has inspired me.  Maybe next year I'll venture into a couple vegetables or other herbs.  (I'll take a picture and post soon)
- I'm hoping to do a lot of catching up this weekend.  On sleep, DG work, house work, etc.  Wish me luck!

Happy Friday!  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lavin said...

I missed you:) Hope JW feels better soon!! He's so adorable!
Tahiti sounds awesome! We had said that we'd go back to Hawaii on our 5 year, but that didn't work out. Our 7 year is next week...maybe Hawaii will be in the cards for our 10 year. Anyway...have a great weekend, take care!

The Roaming Southerner said...

So excited to meet! Thanks for the list-catch up!?!?! btw. jealous of your basil....would love to hear how you start veggies or other herbs...I have a purple thumb.