Saturday, February 20

I found them

Yep...I found a pair of skinny jeans that work.  Last night I took my jeans back to the Gap feeling defeated.  But, I did not want to feel defeated....I wanted a dang pair of skinny jeans!  So, I went to JCrew to look.  No matter how hard I try, I just can't get JCrew pants to work for me.  The gap at the waist something terrible. (The only exception to this rule are the cords).  I passed Banana Republic on my way out.  Knowing I had a coupon, I thought, sure I'll go in there.  I asked the sales lady (Pandora at Northpoint - SHE IS AWESOME) if they carried short lengths in the store.  Of course not (this particular store does not carry petites either, I have to drive to Lenox for that.)  So I looked at some sweaters.  Pandora gave me a really cute sweater to try on and I loved it.  BUT....it would look great with skinny jeans and I didn't have any.  Being the great sales rep that she is, Pandora said, Hold On, I think I have something that might work.  And what do you know....THEY WORKED.  I came home from the mall with skinny jeans.  AND they don't need to be altered.  They scrunch a little at the bottom with flats, but I think that is okay.  (They are a little tight, but I'm told they will stretch!)  So, check them out, they are the ultimate skinny dark wash ankle....YEA!!!  I was so excited!!!  (bet you can't tell with all the caps and exclamation points)  And I'm loving the sweater too - but can't post a picture because I don't see it online!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just might have to walk over to Lenox at lunch and try these. From everything you've said, I think we have VERY similar shapes (short, petite but curvy), so I'm crossing my fingers!!! Thanks for the tip!