(image from www.oldnavy.com)
I had some jeans to return last night and had also gotten 2 tshirts from ON that needed to go back. Well imagine my surprise when I walked in....They are having their Fundamentals Sale. So, those tee and tanks that I love (because if you're like me you wear the heck out of them in a season) were on sale....for $5 each. That is a HOT DEAL if you ask me. So I got a couple tanks (pink, orange, white) and a white tshirt, can never have too many of those. Also their flipflops were 2 for $5. $2.50 for a pair of flipflops...sign me up. I brought home silver and gold! LOVE IT! So run, don't walk, to your local Old Navy this weekend and get you some Tanks, Tshirts and Flops!!
(Other stuff is on sale too, I just didn't get anything else)
No comments:
Post a Comment