Monday, September 1

Holiday weekend

We started off the holiday weekend on Thursday night at the GA Tech season opener. Friday was pretty laid back. We ran a few errands (and worked), then hung out at the house. Neither of us were hungry for dinner so we had cheese and crackers and wine. It was great. Saturday we spent about 3 hours in yard, mowing, watering, picking weeds, etc. It looks better, but still not great. (I'll try to post some pics of our yard) I have someone coming tomorrow to give us a quote to re-lay some sod. Saturday evening we had tuna, yum!! Yesterday we had 3 other couples over for dinner and game night - it was a blast!! Top that off with a UK win over UL...what a day!!

Today has been pretty lazy, though we did play about 2 hours of tennis.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend. I am loving that it is football season, now only if the weather would get cooler......

No comments: