Monday, August 4

Yard Work

So, instead of a workout this weekend, I did yardwork for about 2 hours each day. On Saturday morning James played in a golf tournament. He left early and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I pulled out the plants (nasty vines) that the landscapers put in our front window area. I am hoping I got them all, it was tough though because the vines were everywhere. I am going to replace them with hostas.

On Sunday, James wanted to work on the grass. We have Fescue (spelling??) and it looks horrible. We also had a bunch of crabgrass everywhere, so we spent about 2 hours pulling those. Then James edged and mowed. Hopefully now the neighbors won't be talking about us, :)
Next year we are going to rip out what we have and put in Bermuda. It does better in the heat and drought.

Otherwise, yesterday was pretty uneventful.

No comments: