Monday, August 18

Sister


Not sure if I mentioned I had a younger sister....She is 3 years younger and just recently moved to SC for a teaching job. She teaches 8th grade math. Evidently at the school where she is teaching, the separate the boys and girls for the main courses. Lucky E gets BOYS all day long. I can't wait to hear the wonderful stories!

Good Luck on your first day of school!!

E was here this weekend, well actually travelling through here. (We're living up to the Blog Title) She arrived late Thursday night then flew from ATL to Destin, FL for a wedding on Friday morning. She returned to ATL Saturday afternoon and spent the next 24 hours at our house. I sent her on her way Sunday afternoon with fresh laundry, plates and glasses, a shower curtain, counter top grill and other things for her new apartment. It was nice seeing her and hopefully we'll see more of here since she is only 4.5 hours away (much closer than the 8.5 to our hometown!)
(picture above is from my wedding)

No comments: