Friday, March 22

Happy Friday!

This weekend is kicking off a bit differently than last weekend - it's about 20 degrees cooler today than last week.

I'm still trying to get into a groove with posting again, so please bear with me.  I'm thinking if I can come up with a schedule of specific topics, then it will be easier.  But for now, I figure if I give you enough pictures of little man, you'll keep stopping by.....


Being silly before bed.  But what really got me was how big he looked in his chair.  I remember taking his monthly pictures in this chair.  (last ones I posted here)  Side note - I just got sidetracked looking back at old blog posts and pictures.  He REALLY HAS GROWN.


Playing outside in the rain.  From waking up from a nap until bedtime JW just wants to be outside - rain or shine.  This day Mommy just went with it and let him play!!!




Other news this week......I decided on a whim to chop my hair.  It was getting too long and I was going to have a couple inches cut off.  I decided to see if I had enough to donate....and I did!!  So I have a fun, fresh new do!  I actually am really enjoying it.



Note:  All pictures are from my iPhone, but I edited them with a new app....PicTapGo....I think I'm going to like it!  It's an easy way to apply filters to edit pictures on the iPhone.  Now if I could just find one that is easy on the computer for when I use an actual camera to take pictures ;)

No comments: