Another recipe to pass on from my Pinterest Let's Eat board.
I love Kung Pao chicken from the Chinese restaurant, but have wanted to try it at home. I know there is stuff in there I don't know about and I'm sure it's not good for me. So I tried this recipe. Pretty good. I added some steamed veggies to it. I love getting a good dose of veggies in my chinese food (I even order my Kung Pao with extra veggies). Next time though, I would definitely use more red pepper. I like it to have a big kick and following the recipe was just so, so. But to be fair, she said to modify based on taste. I just didn't modify enough. Served this over some Basmati rice and it was great meal. Fairly easy, too.
Thanks Pinterest. You're making meal planning easier!!!
Here are two more recipes (Chinese and Thai) I want to try.
Happy Friday and Have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment