I'm embarrassed to say it has been awhile since I cleaned my bathroom. I know, gross right?! Life got a little crazy with a newborn. Let's just say my 10 minute warm shower is about the most relaxation I am able to get (except for a couple baths I've taken). And standing under the stream of the hot water is all I want to do. I am not thinking about the spots on the grout. Or how I really should get around to cleaning my shower (well, actually I am thinking about that a little - but its far back in the brain, hidden by those sweet relaxing thoughts that the hot water is bringing). Well, it finally got to the point I couldn't take it any more. A friend recommended the above cleaning tool and said it worked wonders - well it was going to take wonders to clean my shower. So, I gave it a try. I opened a couple windows and started the fan. Then I soaked the shower. Given how bad it was, I walked away for a few minutes....okay more like an hour. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to get JW out of the house. When I came back my shower was clean and sparkly again. Now, I wouldn't get all crazy and eat off the floor of the shower, but I definitely feel better about putting my feet on the ground in there. Now I can go back to standing under the hot water and only thinking about how relaxing it feels!
(If you're embarrassed by your shower, or just want to give it a good clean - try this stuff - its good!)
(BTW - I haven't been paid for this review or even asked to write it...I just tried the product and liked it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment