Tuesday, March 15

Today

Today JW is 12 weeks old. And I am spending the day doing what I wish I had done for most of my maternity leave. We're snuggling and catching up on old TV shows.

I was going to do a post today on the emotions of today and the fact that I've cried a few time. But instead I'm going to keep smiling and talking to this cute face because when he smiles back at me my heart melts. And today that is all I need. Tomorrow is another day, one that I will likely post about soon.


JW wearing his green in honor or St. Patrick's week - yes he is celebrating all week!!

2 comments:

AEOT said...

Are you headed back to work or are you going to stay home with the babe?

Kristin said...

I assume that means you're back to work. I honestly can't even fathom what emotions that brings, but I will be praying for you!!! JW is presh. xo