Jess, You okay? I see an NG in that pic and the pediatric Nurse Practitioner in me knows that something must be going on. If you need anything or have any pedi medical questions, shoot me an email. I'll get back to you asap. I'm saying an extra prayer tonight that all is well. I've been praying anyway, but extras won't hurt, right????
Merry Christmas!! So happy your beautiful baby boy is here! Hope everything went well and that momma and baby boy F are doing well!! We too got a very special Christmas gift this year-a Baby Boy who arrived on Christmas Day!!! Thinking of you both...
6 comments:
Precious little man!!! Hope everything is okay since it looks like you're still in the hospital here. xo!
Congrats! Prayers for you and your sweet little boy. He is precious
Jess, You okay? I see an NG in that pic and the pediatric Nurse Practitioner in me knows that something must be going on. If you need anything or have any pedi medical questions, shoot me an email. I'll get back to you asap. I'm saying an extra prayer tonight that all is well. I've been praying anyway, but extras won't hurt, right????
Congratulations to you! What a wonderful and blessed Christmas gift! He's adorable - hope you and baby are doing well. :)
Merry Christmas!! So happy your beautiful baby boy is here! Hope everything went well and that momma and baby boy F are doing well!! We too got a very special Christmas gift this year-a Baby Boy who arrived on Christmas Day!!!
Thinking of you both...
I love his onesie -- truly the best gift ever! Hope you're all doing well!!
Post a Comment