Saturday, August 28

Happy Saturday!

We've been busy here since first thing this morning.  Started with a trip to the gym.  We both lifted (it had been 2 weeks since I had been in the gym).  Breakfast was a homemade egg, sausage and cheese muffin (YUM!).  Then we started on yard work.  I pulled weeds for about an hour (I could sit on the ground and do it) and then had to rest.  James gave Barley a haircut, cleaned up the front yard, mowed, trimmed and then gave Barley a bath.  We getting ready to have a late lunch of left overs (tikka masala and I promise to post the recipe - it is WONDERFUL!!)  Later today and tomorrow we have to get a closet organized so we can start storing the baby stuff.  Then its pizza and a movie. 

We're being busy busy bees!!  Trying to take advantage of weekends at home!!

No comments: