Monday, March 1

DG Love

 
Stained Glass window at Delta Gamma EO
(Picture taken during my visit there last summer)

Nothing like a weekend filled with Delta Gamma women to put a smile on your face and fond memories in your heart!
I currently serve as an advisor of sorts for 6 chapters in the southeast region.  This weekend I conducted an officer training with the officers of all 6 chapters.  The training was hosted by the woman of Delta Gamma at LSU.  The women of LSU were such lovely hostesses! It was a quick but great weekend!  Thank you ladies!

And to the other DG women I know and occasionally read this blog....love to you sisters!  I miss you!!

Added note:  Today is NPC Badge Day!  Sorority women everywhere will be wearing their badges to celebrate!  (The logo is from the www.npcwomen.org website)
(I have 2 great stories/blogs regarding my trip that I will post later!)

1 comment:

sara said...

What a great picture! I still seem to spot anchors from a mile away - I wonder if we will always do that?? :)