Not much exciting to update you on, or at least anything out of the ordinary...I could tell you about:
Winning the last ALTA mixed doubles match....It was great...I am the youngest team member and played with the oldest team member...
Winning our first T2 match of the season, and at the new level...its just 2.5 for those of you who are in the know about tennis....
Spending the week relaxing with my husband...his business partner was out of town, so we slept in, ate breakfast together, skipped workouts...its was actually really nice and a wonderful treat
Sharing a birthday dinner with a wonderful friend (her birthday) and a casual dinner out turning into a weeknight party and a slightly un-fun next morning
Friends backing out of a weekend Girls trip at the last minute...yea, I won't share my feelings on that as I have gotten "over it", we're looking forward to rescheduling
Spending an afternoon at the outlets with the out of town friend that actually made it to Atlanta
Dinner at Bluepointe with out of town friend and mutual ATL friend..fun times!!
2 hour nap on Sunday...
See, nothing overly exciting to share....maybe I'll think of something witty to share or something exciting might actually happen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment