Wednesday, March 18

ughghg

So I had pain/muscle soreness down the whole right side of my body yesterday. Its either from going up in weight on Monday or just my sad recurring muscle spasms from a car accident 11 YEARS AGO, yes ELEVEN, or a combination of both.

So, I took a muscle relaxer (I take flexeril and the lowest dose, 5mg - which usually isn't too bad for me) and 2 Advil last night. SLOW start to the morning. 2 cups of coffee (which I made pretty strong) and I am feeling a little more awake. Motivated, not really, awake, yes.

I'm hoping to at least get a run in sometime today. Tonight is bunco and usually that leads to a little overeating/overimbibing. (Plus last week was a slim 4 trips to the gym, though 2 in one day and 1 tennis match)......ugh what's a girl to do...I am too young to say, "oh my back"

No comments: