Monday, February 9

TAGGED

THE RULES: Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Step 2: tag— tag eight other un-tagged people. So, here we go!

1 - Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Everything in my kitchen, breakfast room, and living room. Pluss I can see out my front door. (I generally work from my kitchen counter, probably not the best place, but hubby and ricky have taken over the office)

2 - What were you like when you were five? I have no idea...I was in kindergarten and had long straight brown hair. I was smaller and younger than most of the other kids.

3 - What are you wearing now? umm, basically my pajamas. (really bad habit about working from home) Long sleeve T and running pants

4 - What color is your bedroom? Taupes and soft blues. Wall and comforter are white.

5 - What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I have been trying to finish The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold but am having trouble getting into it. Her other two books were fantastic - Lucky and Lovely Bones.

6 - Do you nap a lot? Love to nap.

7 - Who was the last person you hugged? James

8 - If you had an unlimited Gift Card, from which store would you prefer? This is a tough one....I used to enjoy Banana Republic, but now am liking J Crew stuff more. But, more bang for the store would come from Nordstrom..I'd have to say Nordstrom. I think they would be nicer too!

9 - What was the last thing you ate today? Cascadian Farms Multi Grain Squares, lightly sweetened.

10 - What is the best purchase you've ever made? Lightweight orange trench coat...I bought it for the temperate, yet wet, climate in the Netherlands. It works well in Atlanta. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it out.

11 - What websites do you always visit when you go online? Hotmail, Facebook, My Blog, MSNBC

12 - What was the last thing you bought? JCrew shoes at TJMaxx (plus some other less fun household stuff)

13 - What are you listening to right now? My typing...It is absolutely quiet in my house. James is working quietly upstairs and the dog must be sleeping somewhere.

14 - If you could have any super power, what would it be? To be a fly on the wall - this is a great one E, I'll have to keep your answer.

15 - What is your favorite weather, and why? Beach, right before the height of summer. I love warm days, but cool nights.

16 - What time do you usually get up? Depends...if we are going to the gym, we're up by 5:45. If not, I sometimes crawl out of bed at 7:45 to start work at 8.

17 - What is your most challenging goal right now? See post on New Years Resolutions...I think getting back into running is the most challenging right now, somehow, I am lacking motivation.

18 - Say something to the person who tagged you: I think E is great and I am very impressed with her determination when it comes to running...maybe I can learn something from her!

19 - If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Tuscany or somewhere in Italy...oh what a beautiful country (plus it has beaches and mountains!)

20 - Favorite vacation spot? Hmm, I don't really like to repeat vacations...so many wonderful places I would love to see. Our honeymoon in Mauritius was fantastic and the Bahamas house is always relaxing and I've been dying to go skiing....see I can't make up my mind.

21 - What is your favorite children’s book? Charlotte's Web. Mom read it to us and I cried.

22 - Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Ice Cream (and its bad for me in more ways than 1)

23 - If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? I don't know. Maybe JFK

24 - Favorite song: Lots of favorite songs, hard to pick one.

25 - Name one thing you would most like to change about yourself: Recently I have been bad about communicating, so I guess I would like to get back in the habit....

26 - What is your favorite birthday treat? DQ Ice cream cakes...yummy goodness!

I tag anyone who wants to do this. I think most of you have already done it! Enjoy!

No comments: