Tuesday, October 7

Birthday

So, I have a birthday coming up (in 5 days) and everyone keeps asking what I would like. So, I promised to post a few ideas.
I have been wanting new gold earrings. I have a couple bracelets but don't have earrings to go with them. Some styles I like:

www.bananarepublic.com



www.anthropologie.com


Cute top from Anthropologie. It looks super comfy and would look great paired with jeans while working from home. Available in Gray, Brown and Green...I think any color would be great.

I also would like a straightening iron. No, I don't currently own one and have not owned one. But I want to get my hair cut a bit shorter, more chin length instead of shoulder length and like it straightened. Hubby says he won't get it for me because he has rule for gifts for significant others - nothing with cords. Their meaning could be taken the wrong way.

Other things:

JCrew dream sweaters (see posts below on the Dream sweater) - any style or color

New running shoes

Workout clothes

Fall tennis outfits - or maybe just jackets to wear with skirts I already have

I don't know....I am sure I could find things at JCrew or Banana Republic.....

Any ideas?

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I LOVE the orange earrings!

FAB-ulous!