We are finally back into a workout routine. We started going to the YMCA last week. Last week I ran 3 times, lifted 1 time, and played tennis. This week I have been to the gym everyday (at 5:30 AM, too). Hopefully we can stay in this pattern because it definitely improves my overall moral.
Oh and by WE, I mean James is going, too!! James has been asking for an IPOD nano, so I am using it as an incentive to get him to the gym. If he goes for 3 times/week for 1 month, then he can get the IPOD. Maybe if I stay committed to the workouts, I can convince him I need one, too!! I have an MP3 player but it just is not user friendly and its difficult to transfer songs. And I definitely need good music for my workouts, especially the runs!
No comments:
Post a Comment