Tuesday, January 15

Vagabond

So, I just realized that I have been living out of a suitcase for a month. Yes, that's right, we left for the US a month ago and haven't been in one place for more than 5 days since then. I am definitely looking forward to settling in the new house. Which, speaking of, we close next Tuesday! While we will have all of our KY stuff to move in, we won't receive the NL stuff for probably 6-8 weeks. But, we'll have enough to get by.

I just found out from work that I will be back in Europe the week of Jan 28. So, really only a short end to my suitcase living. Good thing is I will be flying from Atlanta, so its a direct flight! Out on Monday evening, back home by Friday evening. Not bad, huh. (I might be a little tired given all the time changes, but it will be nice to be home).

Still thinking of a new name for the blog....any suggestions are welcome...I was thinking along the lines of Back at Home, Home in ATL....comment and let me know what you think!

For all of you lurkers, keep lurking!! I am not a good commenter when I lurk, so I give you permission to lurk here. Well, for the time being of course. I keep telling myself I will get better at commenting. It is always nice when you get a comment from a new friend! It makes me smile!

Enjoy your day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessi,

what will be your and James' new e-mail addresses when back in the US?

We wish you all the best while moving back!

Lieven